The McGaw Housestaff Association is a group of housestaff representing each educational program within McGaw for the purpose of communicating with the administration. Issues are addressed at forum meetings (held six to eight times per year). McGaw Housestaff Association leadership then brings appropriate issues to the Graduate Medical Education Committee, of which they are members.
HSA representatives for each McGaw educational program are delegated, but any resident or fellow may attend meetings and/or contact McGaw Housestaff Association leadership to bring forth ideas or concerns.
- Wednesday, August 9, 2017
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018
- Wade T. Iams, MD, (Hematology/Oncology) Co-President
- Sarah N. Sanders, MD, (Emergengy Medicine) Co-President
- Phoebe M. Arbogast, MD, (Psychiatry) Co-Vice President
- Hillary J. Bashaw, MD, (Pediatric Gastroenterology) Co-Vice President
- Kristine S. Corkum, MD, (General Surgery) Co-Vice President
To contact HSA leadership, please send e-mail to email@example.com
Northwestern McGaw Underrepresented Residents and Fellows Forum
Housestaff also work and communicate with the adminsitration through the Northwestern McGaw Underrepresented Residents and Fellows Forum (NMURFF), an interdepartmental group of residents and fellows focused on fostering an environment where all trainees thrive.