Chicago - 5:15 PM - 6:30 PM
Tuesday, February 20 , 2018
Prentice Women's Hospital, 250 E. Superior, Chicago
Conference Room M
Session Moderators: Marianne Green, MD- Associate Dean for Medical Education & Competency Achievement; Associate Professor in Medicine-General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics and Medical Education
Brigid Dolan, MD- Assistant Professor in Medicine-General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
At the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
1. Articulate the evidence behind the use of workplace-based assessment in clinical training
2. Explain how workplace-based assessment fits into an assessment system
3. Identify tools to perform workplace-based assessments at Feinberg
4. Conduct a direct observation-based assessment of a student s skill in performing a history and/or physical exam
5. Define the concept of entrustment as it relates to workplace-based assessment using EPAs
Credit Designation Statement
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) . Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The moderator Dr Marianne Green and Dr Brigid Dolan have nothing to disclose. Course director Dr. Walter Eppich have nothing to disclose. FSM s CME Leadership and Staff have nothing to disclose: Clara J. Schroedl, MD, Medical Director of Continuing Medical Education, Sheryl Corey, Manager of Continuing Medical Education, Jen Banys, Rhea Alexis Banks and Allison McCollum.
The Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Sponsored by the Department of Medical Education